zondag 23 december 2012

The Winterfeeling | Closet items

Hey everyone!

It's already winter, and snow has already fallen here. Since I work at a clothing store, I see a lot of clothes everyday. Which girl can resist all those clothing when you see them everyday? Not me, that's why I pimped up my winterclothing for this year.

SWEATERS
 

What's a winter without sweaters? Last few years I didn't knew what to wear, because the only thing that I had were a lot of shirts and some hoodies. This year, I want to do it differently! So here are four sweaters I bought. These sweaters are quite simple, but not boring-looking. The second one you could already have seen, I bought that one a few weeks ago. The green one is really warm, but when I look at the color, it is more for spring than now. But why not wear it now? Winter doesn't mean you only have to wear boring colors like grey, right? The left one is striped, which gives the sweater a bit more detail. And the one on the right, might be boring grey but the turtleneck and the opening at both sides give it a more feminine and soft look.


DRESSES
 
 
December is known as the month of celebrations. Celebrate Christmas, going out with dinner, party at New Year's eve. We all wanna look great, and put the warm sweaters away for one night. I already posted a blog about hairstyles you will rock at these days. The pink dress is really sexy, but not too much. I would wear these kind of dresses to parties, but it is also a good dress to wear at summer. The next dress, is made with dark blue fabric and with a thin black layer (which you can see good at the shoulders). This dress is more chique, and great when you have dinner with family. I also wear the tights which I bought from ebay, which I posted in October.
 
 
TROUSERS
 

 
These trousers actually have nothing to do with winter. What I experience is that there are a few trousers these days which are better protected from cold. I don't have a lot of jeans, so I thought: why not? The first one is of suede, it feels very soft and I really like the color and the zipper at the end. The next one are dark-blue jeans. These are really thin, but they a warmer than regular jeans. These jeans are casual, and fit with every outfit.

 
SHOES
 
 
Finally I got two new pairs of shoes! First one is with hidden heels. They are so comfortable! I really like the color too. And, they seem to be waterproof, isn't that amazing? Then, the second pair of shoes are black, with fake fur on the inside. These are really warm and great for everyday wear. You can also wear them in different ways, so wonderful!!
 
 
REST
 
 
I didn't know how to call these clothes, so I'm sorry for the boring title. The first item is a blouse, which you can see is transparant. Now I don't really know what to wear underneath, so if you have ideas, leave a comment! The next shirt is is bright pink, and also great for spring! For now, it's a bit to cold, but it's great to wear with a vest. Then, I bought a coat! I was boring of my coat I've been wearing for three years now, so I wanted something new. I really like the buttons, and it fits great. Also, I bought some accesoiries. The scarf is round and really warm! That also counts for the woolen hat. I like the color and the knot on top.
 
So, this is my wintercollection! I really like the outfits and hope you will also. For any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below.
 
 
Bweyo,
 
Li Hao


Geen opmerkingen: