zondag 15 april 2012

superstitious friday and ''party rockin''

As you all know, two days ago friday the thirteenth came by. Now I am not really superstitous, but I am curious why friday the thirtheenth should be an unlucky day. What I found out, is that in the seventeenth century people had officialy written that friday is an unlucky day. One of the reasons for this is that Jesus Christ got crusified. The number thirteen got linked a bit later. Thirteen is

Thirteen is the number of persons whom were sitting around the table of the last supper from Christ.

Not only friday the thirteenth, but also some other dates are bad luck. For example, in Spain, Greece and Latin American tuesday the thirteenth is seen as an unlucky day. In Italy it is friday the seventeenth that make superstitious people stay inside.

But anyhow, I survived friday! And because of that, I decided to go to a party of a friend of mine. Don't know if he will mind about the fact I post here some random photo's of the party haha. It was not a party like the movie Project X (which I will give a review on soon), but it was quite fun! I saw many people I haven't seen for a while.

this is the best party rockin photo I could take:

haha I'm just kidding. There were about fifteen people.but there was also no space for more. Around twelve o'clock (after we sang happy birthday to another friend who was there) I went home with my friend. I was busy all day and so I really needed a nap.
I hope I can get next friday to the cinema with a friend to see Project X and then I'll share you my opinion!

And last but not least: I'm not the one who made this post all creative or so, my best buddy helped me with it so thank him if he did a great job! Why I'm not posting? Because suddenly I don't have internet. Hmm hope I get it back soon

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: