zondag 8 april 2012

Happy Easter!!

Hey everyone, as you all know, Easter is a Christian feast and holiday. Here we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after this crucifixion at Calvary as described in the New Testamen. Naturally, this is important for all the people who believe in God and Jesus Christ. Others celebrate it without really think about what happened to Jesus.

This morning, my parents made an Easter breakfast, and it was so delicous! We had many kaiser buns, croissants and of course designed eggs!
After breakfast, I watched some makeup tutorials with Easter as theme. What I've found were many nailart designs. They all look so cute! I tried in on myself, but as usual I failed. Also I found some makeup tutorials which were pretty interesting as well.

Speaking about makeup and nailart, what I see often are paste colors. Pink,white and yellow are also very popular I noticed. It's already a trend in clothes and styling, but I didn't mentioned it in the makeup yet.

But back to Easter, I haven't eaten any chocolate today! While there are so many chocolate eggs in supermarkets or chocolate easter bunnies. First, I wanted to buy a huge easter bunny at my local supermarket. It was about 65 centimeters high and the weight was near three kilo!
I have a foto here at the right ->

Why I didn't bought it? Because I didn't had any money left. This easter bunny costed around thirty-five euros, and before I saw this cute huge bunny I already spent my money on other food. Yeah, I like food a lot and I eat very much. Maybe I should go to gym or something, before my love makes me fat.

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy your easter as much as I did! Share you experience if you want!

Bweyo,

LiHao

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Happy easter to u too dear. Love from korea.