zondag 29 april 2012

Queen's day!

Hey everyone!

Queen Juliana
Tomorrow, we celebrate Queen's day in the Neterlands. On april the 30th, it's queen Juliana's birthday. She already passed away some years ago, but that doesn't mean we can not have a a day to celebration in honor to our queen. Queen's day is a national holiday in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. Now, we celebrate it for our current queen Beatrix.

This day is always a day full of joy, and full of the color orange. That's because orange represents the Netherlands. We have Queen's markets, where people sell their own stuff for small price. You can compare it with a flee market, but everybody is in an even better mood! It's lots of fun and there are also parties and evenements to go to at day.

The night before Queen's day, is called Queen's night. That's something more like celebrating Queen's day but more in party hardy style. Many people will go to Amsterdam, just like I will tonight.

I don't got something else to say, but soon I will post the photo's I made on my own of Queen's day!
Sorry for this short post but I will post more about Queen's day soon!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: