vrijdag 20 februari 2015

Tsunacon 2015 | My Purchases

Tsunacon was so much fun! I really enjoyed myself, especially in the deallerroom. I don't know why, but that's the place where I spend the most time. I had less money with me than usual, but I was still able to buy some cool stuff. ^^

First of all I went to a manga artist who will draw me in manga style. I don't have it back yet since it takes some time, but I can't wait for the result! They made a photo of me to draw with so I'm pretty excited!

I also bought this package with different japanese snacks. It was only 5 euros so to me it was a must have hehe. In the end I gave it away to a friend of mine and we shared some snacks together. Overall it tastes pretty good! This package continued Pretz, Kitkat Green Tea, Kitkat Strawberry and two different kinds of Panda chocolate cookies. Omnomnom.

The package
Sugoi!
 I also bought three posters to hang on my wall. I went to the same stand as last year, and they also had the same drawings that I bought last year. I think they're drawings are really impressive! It's nice to see all those posters on my wall. ^^
When I came across the lucky stars I just had to buy some paper for it! A friend of mine is very handy making these and I'm still trying to learn, so I guess it was a good idea to buy this :).

lucky stars!
Last but not least I also bought a bookmark with Asuna drawn on it. I'm not a huge fan of reading, but it might motivate me for my study ;).
Reading a book will never be the same again ;p.
That were all my purchases, my next convention will be Animecon in June, so stay tuned!
Bweyo!

Geen opmerkingen: