woensdag 18 februari 2015

My experience as a gopher @ Tsunacon 2015

my Gopher pass
Yesterday I went to Tsunacon and for the first time I helped there as a gopher. I was really excited since I didn't know what to expect. When I arrived they gave me a bag with some food, drink, a crewshirt and chopsticks. They only had size L or XL left of the t-shirts, so it looked way to big on me since I have size S haha. During work I had to wear the crew t-shirt, but for my other outfit for Tsunacon click here! Oh, the chopsticks were designed by Tsunacon which is so cool!

For this convention I had to take care of the bagroom and when I started it was quite busy already. So many people wanted to leave their bags behind or wanted to take something out. The team that I worked with was constantly walking, and sometimes even running, around to find bags or put them away at the right place. There were just so many bags!!


Shirt, frontside
Backside
Most of the time everything went quite smoothly, but unfortunately it had happened that we couldn't find a bag since it wasn't placed where it should have been, but in the end we would find it back, as far as I was there. ^^

It was a fun time doing it, especially since I like to help this way and I don't have to buy a ticket haha. I don't know if I would do it again very soon, since I didn't have much time left to spend at the convention itself. But overall it was a great experience!

Stay tuned,
Bweyo!
The TSUNAcon chopsticks!

Geen opmerkingen: