zaterdag 14 juni 2014

Today's Look | Tohka Yatogami Spirit/Maid Cosplay

Today I went to Animecon 2014, which I will blog about within a couple of days. (click here to see my post about Animecon 2013!)As I mentioned before, I wanted to go as Tohka from the anime Date a Live. Well, because I run out of time (to busy with studying), I wasn't able to finish the spirit outfit in time. I didn't know what to do, since it was almost printed in my mind that I would go as Tohka.
Me and my 'otaku-friend' being silly haha.
I had made two plans, in case it didn't work out the way I wanted.
Plan A: Finish the cosplay in time. If plan A is unable to reach, I had
Plan B: Make sure plan A succeed.
So that clearly didn't work out for me haha. So today, at 3.00AM, I decided that finishing the spirit outfit wouldn't be done any time soon. That's when I began to think: Since Shido 'sealed' Tohka's powers, she is not always able to transform in the full spirit form. And then I thought it would be a good idea if I cosplay as Tohka, but the 'half-spirit' way. I had the skirt and shoes done already, so I only made the neckpiece and hairpiece. That's all from Tohka. To complete the look, I grabbed my maid-costume that I also wore at Abunai 2013. I think it looks okay, since you can still see the 'Tohka' in it. :)
Me and Kirito

With VenusAngelic

I wasn't sure in the beginning, but people still noticed me and I had a great time! I really needed it after all the stress that my study is giving me. I also met VenusAngelic and she was so sweet that I could take a picture with her!

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: