dinsdag 17 juni 2014

Animecon 2014 | My Purchases


This time I bought a lot at the convention! In the end I couldn't carry all my stuff anymore haha. So let's get started and see what I got!

The first thing that caught my eye was this huge poster of Sword Art Online. Sword Art Online is the first anime I've ever followed, so it brings some special memories with me. Not to forget I also cosplayed Asuna twice. :) Without hesitating I just bought it, so within the first five minutes I was carrying this poster of +- 115cm by 80 cm.
The second thing I bought was also from Sword Art Online. It is the first time ever that I bought a figurine. I mentioned this Asuna figurine before, but never had enough money to buy it though. Now I'm lucky to have it!
The third thing I bought was a poster from Shingeki No Kyojin. I like Mikasa a lot and I think this is a really nice poster. I want to fill up my walls completely with posters and this is one that I definitely need in my collection!
The fourth thing I bought was just for fun. I mentioned this pokémon drink so I just bought it. I don't know why haha. It tasted weird though, but not to bad.

And the last two things I bought were also a bit for fun. I like suprise bags so I couldn't help myself buying it. The first one I bought was the green one, which included anime stuff. But after I bought it, I saw a suprise bag of Rilakkuma! And let Rilakkuma just be the thing that I could not resist haha. So I just bought that immediately. The things I got from the suprise bags are real cute! For example I got a Hello Kitty mug, Yoshi keychain and a Rilakkuma etui. Just so adorable.

















This is what I purchased at Animecon this year, hope you liked it!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: