vrijdag 30 mei 2014

New In | Totoro shirt


A couple of days ago I received this cute shirt with Totoro! I got it from shirtpunch.com, where they sell shirts for only 24 hours! At least, that's what they say. And since I just believe it, it makes this shirt a bit of unique I guess?
I've always wanted a Totoro shirt or hoodie, but the only ones that I know are grey with Totoro's belly on it. I've never seen a shirt with a print like this, so I thought this would be a great buy! I like the fact that the shirt is blue. Most of the time I see black shirts with a print of it. Nothing wrong with black though, but sometimes something different is nice. :)
Anyway, I love this anime shirt, just like my Sword Art Online hoodie. I hope to buy more anime related clothes in the future.

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: