maandag 6 januari 2014

New in: Mikasa wig from Attack on Titan

I guess the New In-post about the red scarf already revealed my cosplay, but now I make it official: I'm going as Mikasa from Attack on Titan. And today I received one of the important things for my cosplay: the short black wig.

All the wigs I ever bought were long, so this feels really different. To see myself with short hair, is actually kind of strange. But it feels even more strange, now that I can't play with it and stuff like that. And as you can see, the fringe still needs to be trimmed.
The black, short wig!
Look I have short hair! :)


















However, I'm excited to wear this at Tsunacon! Only six weeks left before the big day! The only thing I have to wait for is the jacket, the rest I will make myself. Or it's already hanging in my closet. :)

See you soon!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: