donderdag 29 augustus 2013

Baviphat Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack Review

Today I will review this Cute apple-looking like sleeping pack. I have this cream for two months now, and I'm very happy with it. For a while, I've been searching for some good skincare, but wasn't able to find something that was not way to expensive. Untill a friend of mine told me about Baviphat. Baviphat is a Korean beauty and health brand. They have many types of sleeping packs, all with different treatments.

I've chosen for the Apple package, since this has a pimple-treatment. The AC stands for 'Acne Control'. The first thing I liked was the cute packaging. I don't know what it is, but if some makeup or skincare product is cute, it's a musthave for me. And those cute packages are mostly found in asian brands.

Second thing that I liked, was the smell. The cream smells fruity, which makes me wanna put it on my face directly. Best thing is, that you don't need a lot. The apple in my case, comes with a cute little spoon (which I don't use, but anyway) and lots of cream. It's a very soft cream, and easy to spread on your face. Once your skin is all moist by the Baviphat cream, your skin feels so good! It feels really soft, and a day later, I can already recognize that I have less pimples.

This skincare has to be used at night, as a sleeping mask. After you've done all your other skincareproducts, it's time for some extra goodiness on your face. That way the product has time to moisturize your face, and getting rid of the pimples. Of course, you don't have a flawless skin after one night, but that will come. :)

I'm very excited to share this with you, since it is really helpfull on my skin. Hope you like my blog, and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao



Geen opmerkingen: