dinsdag 20 augustus 2013

Li Hao 2.0

Hey everyone!

After a great vacation break, it's time to redo my blog! I'm very excited and I have lots of things in my mind to show you! As you can see, the background has changed, and so has my banner. You like it? I hope so!
The banner is self-made. The girl in the rilakkuma-outfit, represents no other person than me!

Right now I'm busy with new blogs, and Abunai. Abunai is coming up, and I will show you as whom I'll go. Last year I also went to Abunai, which was my very first cosplayconvention. For my post last year, click here. Since then, you can say I'm addicted to it. I like to make and buy new costumes, and I wanna go to every single cosplayconvention that's nearby.

But those are not the only things that are in my mind. Recently I ordered a lot via Ebay. Not only for cosplay, but also careproducts from Asian brands, such as HolikaHolika, Shiseido and Baviphat. Right now I'm trying them out, and I can't wait till I can buy something new to review!

So again, I'm back, but this time it is completely different than before. I'm also going to change my site, but for now, it still is lihaoo.blogspot.com.

If you have any questions, leave them in the comments!

Hope to blog you soon!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: