zondag 25 maart 2012

Fun fair before fabric

Hey people!

I bought the black fabric
you can see in my bag

Finally, I got my fabric!! Now I know, I don't have to travel 10 miles for it, but just cycle 5 minutes. Never knew the market on friday in my tiny-tiny town sold that. When I'm done with my testweek, I'll begin immediatly! Of course I will show some pictures of my progress.



So, enough said about that haha. Today I went to the fun fair in town. I didn't want to go into the attractions. I might be a pessimist, but I don't trust those things when they're build in two days only. But I did played with the grab machines!


so cute!!



Unfortunately, my phone ran out of battery when I wanted to make photo's of it, so sorry I don't have some. There were all those cute little and also huges plushy things, like perry (from phineas and ferb) , Paul Frank monkeys and Hello Kitty!!! In the end I won two little Hello Kitty's, they are so adorable! Here you have a picture:

And, what is a fun fair without cotton candies? It is so delicous! I bought a 'small' one, I wanted to buy a huge cotton candy but I ran out of money, too bad.
Left you see the picture, and next to it was taken two minutes later. I think you all can see how mutch I liked it right? 

I hope you enjoyed my blog this time, I hope next sunday I can show you some results of my dress!! If you have advice or just want to share you opinion, wanna know something or just whatever you want to tell, feel free to do it, because it can also help me :)



WOOHOO FUN FAIR!

Bweyo,
Li Hao



Geen opmerkingen: