zondag 18 maart 2012

Hunting for fabric

Hi there!

As I promised, I would post at least every sunday something I've done. Well, today I went to a fleemarket to search for fabric. I want to make an outrages dress, so I have to get my materials first right? All day long I searched for it with my boyfriend, but too bad we haven't found anything.

I'm not really sad, because I we found something else: a Toko (asian supermarket) !! And because I just LOVE food, I couldn't help to check it out. There was a lot of food, in special plenty of noodles!! It may sound weird, that's also what my boyfriend thinks, but it just felt like I was in Heaven. Here below, you can see a pic of all kinds of noodles they have.

Ofcourse I buyed at least 15 packs different kinds of noodles haha.



Furthermore, I SAW PANDAAAAA'S! Not real panda's, but boxes with pandaformed biscuits in it, filled with chocolate or strawberry. I buyed 3 of the chocolate ones, maybe because I'm a bit of a chocoholic?




So, I didn't got what I wanted, but at least I had an awesome day, and that's the most important thing right? ;)
This friday I will go to an other market, and I hope to get the fabric I want.
As soon as possible I will show you pictures of the dress I want to make, It will be crazy!
I hope you enjoyed my blog, and below you can see some random photo's I made today. Have fun!

CANDY, will you please marry me?
some strange japanese biscuits
The geisha in the toko.

Geen opmerkingen: