donderdag 11 juni 2015

Art | Deemo

And yet I made another painting! This time from Deemo and the girl from the game Deemo.
I already made a drawing of the girl twice, so if you're curious click here and here :).

As usual I started with the drawing, and then the fun part began. I wet the paper, but not just with water. This time, I just...COFFEE! It might seem crazy but I think it's creative ^^. Eventhough I never drink coffee myself haha. I used coffee to give the paper some brown, old-looking colour and I must say that the coffee did a good job!

Once the paper dried, I used acrylics to paint Deemo and the girl. It took some time since it can be quite difficult to fill the corners, even with the smalles brush that I have! After the painting was done, I used a black fineliner to contour the lines for the finishing touch.


I'm happy with the result and I think that I would put this on my wall as well, just as my Aurora-painting.

This painting is A2 format and it took me around 6 hours to make it, because it takes a while before the paper can be used again after his caffeine shot :P.

Bweyo!
Onee-Giri

Geen opmerkingen: