woensdag 3 juni 2015

Art | Aurora - Child of Light

Recently I wanted to be creative in so many ways, but I started with this painting. I got very inspired by the game Child of Light by Ubisoft. It's a whole new world to find out and such a different game than most games nowadays.
The image I wanted to copy.

Anyway, I began my painting by copying an image that I saw on the internet. When I was happy about the result, I wet the paper and started to paint with watercolor. I only used one color, indigo blue. I wanted a copy, but still with a touch of me put into work, so it's not exactly the same but it looks a lot like it!



Since I'm not so good with watercolor paintings, I was quite surprised how this painting came out! I'm happy with the result. Also, since I moved out a couple of weeks ago, I am excited to put this on my wall ^^.

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,

Onee-Giri

Geen opmerkingen: