zaterdag 6 december 2014

30 Days of Drawings | Day 6

Click here for the fifth drawing!

Hey everyone!
This is the sixth drawing that I'll show you. It's a very easy yet a difficult drawing. You wanna know why? Because it's all made out of only ONE line! ( except for the girl ofcourse). But the drawing in the thinking cloud is made out of one line. That seems easy, and I admit that it isn't that hard, but it takes so long!
It took me about 5 hours to complete this drawing. I had to be quite creative to design a new pattern every single time, but I enjoyed it quite a lot. It's made on A4 paper (I wonder how it will look on A3 or even A2!) I'm very proud of this one ^^. One of my friends came with this idea and I thought it was so challenging that I just had to try it. You really need perseverance to finish this. But I'm happy with the result :). Are you able to find where the line starts and ends?

Bweyo!

Geen opmerkingen: