zondag 14 december 2014

30 Days of Drawings | Day 14

Click here for the yesterday's drawing!
Today I decided to make a drawing from the game Child of Light as well, since I like the story of the game so much! For the first drawing click here!

I never work with charcoal unless it's for school. I cannot handle this material but I thought I should give it a shot.

They say that practise makes perfect, but I will not try this any time soon! My hands got dirty and I'm not happy with the drawing... Well, we all have those days I guess..
In the drawing there is a moon, and on the ground there is Igniculus and Aurora with her sword. I colorized it with pastel. I think that looks quite cool though.
I need to get more into detail but I can't with charcoal, especially not on a small A4 paper. It just looks so empty (T-T) And Igniculus just looks like a teardrop or something.. >.<

Stay tuned,
Bweyo!

Geen opmerkingen: