zaterdag 25 oktober 2014

Shiro No Game No Life Cosplay | Part I


As I told you before on my facebookpage, I'll be cosplaying Shiro next month! This is the fist part that I'll show you, even though it's no big deal. I just ordered the most things for this cosplay since I'm still working on my Tohka Yatogami cosplay from the anime ' Date a Live' .

The first thing that came in was the schooluniform of Shiro. I bought it for cheap via Ebay and I know I still have to change some little things, but for the price it's quite decent!

This costume consist four things: the dress, the jacket, the what I call half-sleeves and the yellow ribbon.
The dress is without shoulder straps so I was also sent transparent shoulder straps, which is nice. I don't like to pull my dress every 10 seconds so...haha. I like the length of the dress, since I'm quite tall (especially for the asian industry) so I'm glad that it doesn't look like a sexy and too short minidress, cause that isn't what the innocent Shiro looks like. ;)
The jacket also fits comfortably and looks pretty good, which I'm happy about. The sleeves are the right length and I actually have nothing more to talk about because it's just a nice jacket haha(>.<).
Then the yellow ribbon and the half-sleeves. When I where the sleeves of Hatsune Miku, they feel quite comfortable, but these not so much. I don't know exactly why. It's not as easy as it looks to get the sleeves at the right place, so you can see them just enough when the jacket is on. Maybe that's my struggle haha. The ribbon is yellow and looks good, but Shiro has a yellow with red ribbon, so I need to find a solution for that ^^.
All in all, I'm happy with the costume, even though I like it even more if I make the costume myself. But for the price it's way easier to buy it ;).

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: