maandag 13 oktober 2014

New In | Short Brown Cosplay Wig


The original photo.
Hey everybody!
Lately I was thinking what I really wanted for cosplay. Most of the time when I cosplay, I use very long wigs. And since it's a lot of work to keep them in good condition, I thought that it would be nice to have a random short wig for cosplay. I don't know why, but I feel more like I'm cosplaying with a wig on than with my own hair. :P
The wig! <(^-^)>
 So that's why I decided to buy an extra wig. I already have my Mikasa wig, which is also short, but I liked to have something extra. :) I like this wig, but I still think I'm gonna trim it at some places to give it that extra touch. It also looks a bit different than the photo is showing though.

Anyway, I'm happy to have an extra wig that I can wear for some random cosplays. ^^

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: