woensdag 17 oktober 2012

Ebay fashion

Hey everyone!

So a few weeks ago I went shopping. By train I went to different towns, but still couldn't find items that I like. And if there was an adorable item, my low-budget-wallet couldn't afford it. But because I really wanted some new comfy, warm but still fashionable clothing, I went to Ebay. I knew that Ebay excisted, but never took a look at it because I didn't need it.

But anyway, I bought 3 clothing items and some studs (I never ever could find studs here). I really like the clothing because there is no such thing as these items that I bought. The trends here are completely different than in Asia! But I wanna be 'anything but ordinary', so take a look at the pictures and tell me what you think ;)



 
So here is the first shirt, which I fell in love at the very first sight. This shirt is so easy but stull has something that grabs your attention. I love the long sleeves and the bigness of it. And the nerdy rabbit is so cute!! I bet you will never find this at the H&M or The Sting or any other local clothing stores in Europe (or even the USA). Now I feel one of a kind, yay :D
 
 

 
This is the second t-shirt I bought. Also long-sleeved, so perfect for fall!! It's getting really cold already, so I must prepare! I like the simple colors. Because it's not only black, it doesn't make me look that gloomy. I think black is a great color to wear in fall and winter, but soft colors like red or blue could spice your outfit up.
 
 

Okay, tights are not typically it for fall, but I was still attached to it anyway. I really like the black bands around my legs, it really brings the legs to life don't you think? These tights are great when you go out, or want to give your outfit that little extra touch. Lucky me that it's still six months before it is spring, so enough time for me to find a perfect outfit with these tights!



And last but not least: the studs. I have nothing much to say about this, but I'll defenitely show you the outfit when I made an outfit with these studs as details. Do you have any suggestions on what clothingitem you'll like to see these studs? I like to hear it in the comment below!

So, this was it for now. Halloween is almost coming, and this weekend I'll go to a themepark with some friends, and they have Halloween fright nights in the evening. I hope I'm allowed to take pictures and post it right here. Stay tuned!!

Bweyo,

Li Hao

3 opmerkingen:

Alexandra Ismalia zei

Nice!

Anoniem zei

Those tights are looking good on you. I hope that you will find the right outfit!

Anoniem zei

Lees het een beetje laat, maar ziet er goed uit zus!!!