zaterdag 31 januari 2015

Look inspired by HI SUHYUN's 'I'm Different'


Hey everyone!

This song came out a couple of months ago, and since then I'm quite addicted to it. I also find the outfits of them interesting, and I thought it wouldn't be too hard to buy a look-a-like outfit myself ^^.

I've chosen for Lee Hi's outfit, since I really like a sweater combined with a collar. I've been searching through stores a couple of days, and in the end I found all that I need!

What I bought is:
- a white blouse
- a blue sweater
- a short red/black skirt with a checked pattern
The total cost for me was around €50,-.

In the end, it would look something like this!

And when I compare it with the original outfit, I think I did a good job ^^.  I guess it's also a bit of luck that I found these items haha.

Now I only need to make some cat ears to make it complete!
Hope you liked it ^.^
Bweyo!

Geen opmerkingen: