zondag 30 september 2012

DIY: give fall a finishing touch with your nails

Hey everyone!

So lately I got two nailpolishes from my grandma, who always spoils me with little things like this. As I looked at the colors, it reminded me of my last post, about autumn. The colors just fit in to me, so I decided to do a really simple picture tutorial for this easypeasy naildesign.






First, start off with a basecoat, as usual. Then, I use the number 620 Captain Sparrow's Boat nailpolish by Catrice and paint your nails with this color. For better result, apply two layers of this color. Let it dry. For me, it took less than two minutes before it's completely dry.





Hope you can see the shiny brown color,
sorry for the bad picture


When the green/grey-ish color has dried, aplly one thin layer of the number 860 Browno Mars also by Catrice ( wow, they are really creative with names don't you think?). Now you have a shiny brown color, but when it has dried, also the green/grey-ish color will appear. This has a very cool effect.







I like this style, but you can vary by switching these colors with eachother or even try with others. These colors and other earthtone colors are very great for Fall. I hope you liked this quick tutorial. I know, it's really easy and may even be boring than when nail-artists make tutorials, but it's fun to do and it looks great! Soon I will post everything about my japanese sweets I bought, I just have to finish my video-editing. So stay tuned!!

Bweyo,
LiHao




Geen opmerkingen: